Terms of payment
- One third payable at time of booking
- Balance: to be paid 28 days before arrival please
- Bookings made less than 4 weeks in advance will require full payment.
- If a booking is cancelled, all endeavours will be made to relet, and if so, deposit/full payment made, will be refunded. If week/s not relet, and balance is outstanding, this balance is payable by you.
- Person making the booking must be over 21 years old.
- In the interest of other holidaymakers, smokers are asked not to smoke inside the chalet.
- Visitors are requested to pay for any damages, not reasonably considered normal ‘wear and tear’.
- Sorry, but NO pets.
Should there be anything you feel I should be made aware of in order to ensure your comfort & safety whilst you are in Sedgewin, please don’t hesitate to inform me.
Arrangements 2021 and Covid
Refunds will be made in full for any cancellations which have to be made due to Covid, lockdowns, tiers, travel restrictions etc should you choose to holiday at Sedgewin during 2021.
All recommended guidelines are followed to make Sedgewin as safe as possible. This also means visitors are asked to bring their own pillows and duvets, bed linen, towels and tea towels, bath mats. On changeover days the property will be disinfected. Note that arrival and departure times are slightly changed, with arrival being after 6 pm on Saturday and departure by 9 am.
For information and reservations
Please telephone for availability, or for any further information, prior to completing and returning the booking form with your deposit.
Click here for the contact form.